Important Things to Know
1. Travel insurance must be purchased no later than 24 hours before departure from home address.
2. All plans are annual (valid for 365 days) and cover multiple trips that take place within the year of coverage. Valid trip lengths vary
by plan (see details in chart below under ‘Trip Length’).
3. Card price is a one-time, all-inclusive charge. It includes travel insurance coverage, 24/7 travel assistance, and thousands of discounts good for 365 days.
Renewal is up to you.
4. Coverage price does not increase with the age of participant.
5. Plans have no deductible.
6. When filing a claim, you must provide documentation of a round-trip ticket in order for the entire duration of the trip to be covered. If your trip does not
have a scheduled return date (e.g. if you have purchased a one-way ticket), IVC insurance will cover travel en route to the destination ONLY and will NOT
cover the duration of the trip itself or the return trip.
7. See our FAQ for more.
Travel Insurance Plans