Important Things to Know
1. Travel protection must be purchased no later than 24 hours before departure from home address.
2. The Basic Plan is single-trip card. The Plus and Premium Plans are multi-trip cards that cover multiple trips taken within the
365-day coverage period. Valid trip lengths vary by plan (see details in chart below under ‘Trip Length’).
3. Card price is a one-time, all-inclusive charge. It includes travel protection coverage, 24/7 travel assistance, and discounts provided by Remember Group.
Renewal is up to you.
4. Coverage price does not increase with the age of participant.
5. Plans have no deductible.
6. When filing a claim, you must provide documentation of a round-trip ticket in order for the entire duration of the trip to be covered. If your trip does not
have a scheduled return date (i.e. if you have purchased a one-way ticket), Volunteer Card protection plan will cover travel en route to the destination ONLY
and will NOT cover the duration of the trip itself or the return trip.
7. See our FAQ for more.
Travel Protection Plans
Limits are up to amounts shown below.