Important Things to Know
- Basic, Plus and Premium travel insurance plans must be purchased prior to departure from home address.
- The Basic Plan is single-trip card. The Plus and Premium Plans are single or multi-trip cards. If using for multiple trips, the card will cover qualifying* trips taken within the 365-day coverage period. Valid trip lengths vary by plan (see details in chart below under ‘Trip Length’).
- Card price is a one-time, all-inclusive charge. It includes travel protection coverage, 24/7 travel assistance, and discounts provided by Remember Group. Renewal is up to you.
- Coverage price does not increase with the age of participant.
- Plans have no deductible.
- See our FAQ for more.
Travel Protection Plans
Limits are up to amounts shown below.
*A trip for the purpose of volunteer organization projects or nonprofit organization projects.
** “Pre-Existing Condition” means an illness, disease, or other condition during the 60 day period immediately prior to the Effective Date of Your coverage for which You or Your Traveling Companion, Business Partner or Family Member scheduled or booked to travel with You: 1) received or received a recommendation for a test, examination, or medical treatment; or 2) took or received a prescription for drugs or medicine. Item (2) of this definition does not apply to a condition which is treated or controlled solely through the taking of prescription drugs or medicine and remains treated or controlled without any adjustment or change in the required prescription throughout the 60 day period before Your coverage is effective under this plan.
Travel Insurance For Six Months Or More