Important Things to Know
- Basic, Plus and Premium travel insurance plans must be purchased prior to departure from home address.
- The Basic Plan is single-trip card. The Plus and Premium Plans are single or multi-trip cards. If using for multiple trips, the card will cover qualifying* trips taken within the 365-day coverage period. Valid trip lengths vary by plan (see details in chart below under ‘Trip Length’).
- Card price is a one-time, all-inclusive charge. It includes travel protection coverage, 24/7 travel assistance, and discounts provided by Remember Group. Renewal is up to you.
- Coverage price does not increase with the age of participant.
- Plans have no deductible.
- See our FAQ for more.
Travel Protection Plans
Limits are up to amounts shown below.
*A trip for the purpose of volunteer organization projects or nonprofit organization projects.
Travel Insurance For Six Months Or More