Gratitude Week: Day 2
Yesterday was an incredible day of celebrating volunteer organizations! Thanks to everyone who participated and shared about their favorite non-profit organization in the comments of our day 1 blog. Today, during day 2 of Gratitude Week you have the chance to show your gratitude to a friend. Stay connected with us on social media by using #gratweek2014.
What we’re thankful for
We are thankful for the friendships made on volunteer trips. Special bonds are formed when you travel with another individual or a group to a new place and engage in a service activity. Today we want to celebrate all of the great relationships that first began by participating in a volunteer trip.
Show your thanks (for your chance to win)
Do you have a friend that is currently raising support for their next volunteer trip? You could win a $100 volunteer scholarship for them! Tweet us a photo of you and your volunteering friend (or just your friend if you don’t have one together) and in 140 characters or less, explain why they deserve a volunteer scholarship.
- Earn a $100 volunteer scholarship for one of your friends by tweeting us a photo of the two of you (or just them) and tell us why they deserve to win. Make sure to tag @volunteercard in your tweet and include #gratweek2014.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm CST on Tuesday, November 25.
- One (1) winner will be selected at random.
- One (1) $100 scholarship will be awarded. The scholarship will be paid directly to the organization for which the individual is volunteering.
- Share about your Gratitude Week participation on Social Media by using #gratweek2014