30 Fresh & Fun Icebreaker Questions You’ll Love to Ask
Are you a morning or night person? Dog or cat person? What’s your dream job? How many times have you asked your small group generic icebreakers like these? Most leaders understand the benefits of asking icebreaker questions–but it’s difficult to come up with unique and creative icebreakers. Coming up with fresh and fun icebreaker questions is no simple task. Do yourself a favor. Instead of racking your brain for icebreakers or scouring the farthest reaches of Google, bookmark this page. Use it next time you need fun icebreaker questions.
Bookmark These Fresh & Fun Icebreaker Questions
1. If you were the eighth Dwarf, what would people call you?
2. What’s your best scar story?
3. How did you meet your best friend?
4. What’s the story behind your name?
5. What would be your circus act?
6. If you had a superpower that couldn’t help anyone, what would it be? (i.e., flawless complexion)
7. If you could jump inside any book, fiction or nonfiction, where would you go?
8. If you could create a holiday, what would you create and when would you celebrate it?
9. If a theme song played every time you entered a room, what song would you choose?
10. If you had the opportunity to visit Mars, would you?
11. Which three people would you band with during a zombie apocalypse?
12. What historical figure would you want to meet and why?
13. What’s your favorite smell? What memory does it bring to mind?
14. What’s one day you would want to live over again?
15. How are you most like your Mom and Dad?
16. What’s one inanimate object you can’t live without?
17. What’s the last movie you watched? Give it a brief review.
18. If you had a robot that could perform one household chore, what would you have it do?
19. What character from the Office most resonates with you?
20. In what section of the grocery store do you spend most your time?
21. What’s one thing you keep losing? (i.e., phone, wallet, mind)
22. You’re a pizza delivery guy/gal. How would you use a pair of scissors to make your job easier?
23. If someone snuck taking a candid picture of you, what would they most likely find you doing?
24. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Yes or no?
25. If you were coloring a sunset and could only use three crayons, which colors would you use?
26. What’s the best piece of advice someone has given you? Who told it to you?
27. What’s the pump-up song that can help you accomplish anything?
28. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
29. If you were an Olympic athlete, which sport would you compete in?
30. What’s one thing you would eliminate from your daily routine if you could?
Are your creative juices flowing yet? What are some of your favorite, fun icebreaker questions? Feel free to add to our list by commenting below!