Gratitude Week: Day 2 Giveaway
Today, during day 2 of Gratitude Week, you have the chance to show gratitude to a friend! Stay connected with us on social media by using #gratweek15.
What We’re Thankful For
We are thankful for the friendships made on volunteer trips. Special bonds are formed when you travel with another individual or a group to a new place and engage in a service activity. Today we want to celebrate all of the great relationships that first began by participating in a volunteer trip!
Show Your Thanks (For Your Chance to Win)
Do you have a friend that is currently raising support for their next volunteer trip? You could win them a $75 volunteer scholarship! Share a photo of you and your volunteering friend (or just your friend if you don’t have one together) and explain why they deserve a volunteer scholarship.
- Share a photo of you and your friend (or just them) and tell us why they deserve to win. Submit your entry in the comments of this blog, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Make sure to include #gratweek15 in your post.
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm CST on Tuesday, November 24, 2015.
- Two (2) winners will be selected at random.
- Two (2) $75 scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships will be paid directly to the organization for which the individual is volunteering.
- Share about your Gratitude Week participation on social Media by using #gratweek15.
All week long we will be sharing your volunteer photos, videos and stories across our social media platforms as a way to recognize volunteerism around the world. By participating in the giveaway, you are agreeing to the official rules. Gratitude Week 2015 giveaways begin on Monday, November 23, 2015 and end on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. Please take a moment to view our official rules.