5 Qualities of a Great Volunteer
Gratitude Week is one of our favorite times of the year! We love seeing all of the great photos and posts of volunteers and volunteer organizations being honored. It is truly inspiring! We’re excited for day 3 of Gratitude Week to begin now! Stay connected with us on social media by using #gratweek15.
What We’re Thankful For
Every time you buy a Volunteer Card, a portion of that sale is used to purchase hot, nutritious meals for refugees in SE Asia. So today, we want to express our gratitude to you, the volunteer!
Show Your Thanks (For Your Chance to Win)
Today we want to hear from you! You have the chance to win a $100 volunteer scholarship for your next volunteer trip when you create a short video telling us what volunteerism means to you. Post the video on our Facebook wall, Twitter, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include #gratweek15 in your post.
- Create a short video telling us what volunteerism means to you. Post the video on our Facebook wall, Twitter, or email it to email@example.com.
- Entrees must be submitted by 11:59 pm CST on Wednesday, November 25, 2015.
- One (1) Winner will be selected at random.
- One (1) $100 volunteer scholarship will be awarded. The Scholarship will be paid directly to the organization for which the individual is volunteering.
- Share about your Gratitude Week participation on social media using #gratweek15
All week long we will be sharing your volunteer photos, videos and stories across our social media platforms as a way to recognize volunteerism around the world. By participating in the giveaway, you are agreeing to the official rules. Gratitude Week 2015 giveaways begin on Monday, November 23, 2015 and end on Wednesday, November 25, 2015. Please take a moment to view our official rules.